If you would like your Outpost to meet the 5 Star Outpost Achievement please work with your Outpost Leaders complete the forms below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 15.
- Submit the Outpost Leader Application with the Pastor Signature
- Submit the Outpost Leader Advancement Level Applications to Sergio@spdroyalrangers.org for his signature. Email the application to email@example.com after getting Sergio’s signature of approval.
- Submit any Outpost Coordinators or Leaders Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
- Submit the SPD Royal Rangers Evaluation and Goal Setting Form below.
- Outpost Growth
- Leadership Training
- Outpost Advancement Trail
- Spiritual Growth
- Event Participation
- Missions and Service
- Outpost Status
- Boys and Leaders Awards
OUTPOST LEADER ADVANCEMENT LEVEL
Medal of Excellence Award
- To earn the Medal of Excellence (MOE), you must complete the four Outpost Leader Advancement Levels (OLAL) and be the primary leader who mentors at least one boy to achieve the highest award within his group. The boy must have completed all of his age group advancements on or after September 1, 2019 to qualify.
- You may apply for the Medal of Excellence by completing the information required as either a LEADER or as the OUTPOST COORDINATOR.
- Outpost Coordinators may earn this award if at least one leader from EACH of the age groups the church sponsors earns the Medal of Excellence within a three-year period.
Awarded to leaders who have completed the Outpost Leadership track of the Rangers Ministry Academy and taken at least one boy through the process of earning the highest medal in any of the four Royal Rangers groups. Application required.
3 Medals of Excellence have been given in the history of the Southern Pacific District.
- 2015 | Outpost 280 – Edgar Mejia (Gerson Arevalo)
- 2018 | Outpost 16 – Juan Caudillo (Isaac Caudillo)
- 2018 | Outpost 16 – Juan Caudillo (Simon Caudillo)