- Increased fruit of the Spirit
- A greater intimacy with the Spirit
- A priority on living their faith out publicly
- Orthodox views of the gospel
- Higher volunteer rates at churches and nonprofits
- Deeper devotion to Scripture
- Improved life satisfaction
- Formal Uniform: worn as a lapel pin
- Dress Uniform: worn ½” above the top row of award ribbons above the left pocket
- Utility Uniform (pin format): worn in place of an affiliate program pin, centered ½” above the left pocket (Remember, you can only wear one indication of participation in the program on the uniform at a time.)
- Coins may only be purchased by active Swordsmen.
- Participants must affirm the required number of Bible reading days have been completed when making the order.
Become a Swordsman today by completing the registration form below and join together with a community of men and boys around the nation as we grow together in Christ through our knowledge of His Word.
2023 Swordsman Pre-Order Form: The deadline for submission of the 2023 Swordsman Pre-Order Form (to order the Swordsman Coin, T-Shirt, or Pendant for recognition of completion of Swordsman requirements in 2022) has passed as of February 1, 2023. The Swordsman Patch and Lapel Pin can be ordered at anytime through My Healthy Church as referenced above.