Help SPD reach our 2021 Master’s Toolbox Goal of $1,500.
Master’s Toolbox – Boys and Girls Missionary Challenge (BGMC)
A missions support program of the Assemblies of God Division of World Missions. BGMC seeks to develop within children a passion to reach the lost peoples of the world through giving and missions education. The Royal Rangers program has adopted BGMC as our official missions program and utilizes the “Master’s Toolbox" program as the Royal Rangers giving aspect of BGMC.
Through Master’s Toolbox, Royal Rangers has provided support to drill water wells in Africa, to install electric generators in remote church locations, to launch Royal Rangers outposts around the world, and much more. Every two years we select a project to emphasize for our Master’s Toolbox giving. Details can be found below.
Tabernacle Project 2019-2020
Africa – Catapult 700
Master’s Toolbox Project
In these challenging times, people are facing needs like never before. Join us as we partner with Convoy of Hope to provide assistance to people in need across the nation and around the world. Through Convoy of Hope, you can play an important role in bringing relief to families, churches, and communities. This partnership provides outposts with multiple ways to get involved.
- Donate to Feed the Hungry – A gift of just $10 enables Convoy of Hope to feed a child somewhere in the world for an entire month. With a gift of $120 you can feed a child for a year. How many children could you feed this year?
- Volunteer at a Community Event – Convoy conducts community events all across the nation to provide groceries, medical checkups, counseling, financial services, and more to families in need. Both leaders and boys may volunteer to serve at these events (age restrictions apply).
- Assemble Flood Buckets for Disaster Relief – Flood buckets (also known as “hygiene kits" or “baby care kits") are kits of cleanup and hygiene supplies provided to people in disaster areas to help with cleanup and recovery efforts. Work with businesses or organizations in your area to gather the components needed. Then, assemble them at your church and transfer them to Convoy.
- See the Convoy of Hope website for kit contents & details
- Use this “Given Direct" form to receive BGMC giving credit for half the value of supplies purchased.
- Have a Road Trip Packing Party – Take your group on a road trip to the national Convoy of Hope warehouse in Springfield, MO to help with assembling packages of groceries or other supplies for distribution at community events and elsewhere. While you’re in the area visit Camp Eagle Rock, Bass Pro Shops, or Silver Dollar City and create your own outpost adventure!
- Join a Field Team – Adults can participate as a member of a Field Team serving as “boots on the ground” in disaster areas or similar situations all around the world, distributing resources to those in need when they need it the most.
Additional details on these and other participation opportunities can be found online at ConvoyofHope.org.