In order to achieve the Safety level, leaders must meet the following requirements.
- Complete the Ranger Safety training course, either online or as a district training event
- Complete a First Aid / CPR course through the American Red Cross, American Heart Association, or any other nationally recognized provider organization. The course must include demonstration and evaluation of the skills learned in a practical exercise in front of a live instructor.
- Satisfy the following requirement for the Safety Ticket:
- Plan and conduct an outpost activity with the help of junior leaders with a focus on applicable safety measures.
- Submit a Safety Level Application to the national Royal Rangers office for approval & processing.